** IMPORTANT **
Please read before starting breathing exercises
- Always try to approach the breathing exercises in a relaxed frame of mind.
- If you are stressed, anxious or emotional allow the breath to calm and relax you. In particular utilise the technique, where possible, at the onset of a symptoms.
- All techniques involves control with smooth in and out breathes.
- Build a rhythm by listening to the breathe, focusing on the shape of the technique or the movement of air.
- Feel the flow and movement of air through the body.
- Don’t try too hard.
- Find a way to incorporate the breathing exercises periodically throughout your day.
- Do not combine breathing techniques with physical exercise or sports until you feel confident and that it is of benefit to the activity you are doing. It should be noted that some activities require natural breathing techniques. Breathing exercises done before an activity will be of huge benefit.
- If you have a heart or cardiovascular condition, high or low blood pressure or a condition or illness that could be affected by the breathing exercises then please seek medical advice before commencing breathing exercises.
- The breathing exercises should not replace other forms of treatment, however they will compliment them in most cases.
- If you feel unsteady on your feet take a moment out, relax, sit down until you feel steady again.
- If you are not used to deep breathing techniques you can sometimes feel light headed. After a short time this will dissipate as your body becomes more accustomed to the exercises.
- If you feel dizzy or light headed and are finding it difficult to recover then move into a recovery position by carefully lowering your body to the floor. Laying on your back, raise your lower legs onto a chair. This will increase blood circulation to the head and enable you to normalise.
- There are many different types of breathing exercises taught. The suggested exercises will be suitable for most people but not all.
- Make sure what you do is enjoyable and effective.
- Please feel free to email the RaphaYad Bioenergy Treatment administration office Email Us at email@example.com or telephone 0845 456 1336 to get further information or advice on the breathing exercises.
- Use the breathing exercises to experiment and explore your body.
- Share your experiences and what you have learnt with others.
- Air is free!