Man-Made Electromagnetic Fields
Our use of energy for power and communications has radically changed the total electromagnetic field of the Earth. Because most people cannot directly perceive this with any of their senses, most of us are unaware that it has occurred.
Before 1900, the Earth’s electromagnetic field was composed simply of the fields and its associated micro pulsations, visible light, and random discharges of lightening. Today, we swim in a sea of energy that is almost totally man-made.
- Electric power and communication systems
- Commercial telephone and television satellites
- New TV and FM stations
- Citizens-band radios and cellular telephones
- Military satellites and communication equipment
- Microware radiation
We have now almost reached a state in which the entire electromagnetic spectrum has been filled up with man-made frequencies. Many of these man-made fields are in the range of the Earth’s natural geomagnetic field of 30 Hz. For example our electric power systems operate at 50-60Hz, which is only just above.
The other contributing factor is:
- Chemical based agents and products and bi-products: pesticides, drugs, solvents, perfumes, plastics, exhausts
- Chemicals in: food, water, air, furniture, building material, cleaning products, body products or packaging
Each Chemical has an electromagnetic signature that can trigger a reaction in one or more of the body’s regulatory systems.
To receive notification of the next Scientific Basis posting, subscribe to this blog.